Louise Beale Photography Terms & Conditions. Issue 1. Effective from 1st June 2010
1. Amendments -
2. Conditions -
3. Prices – All prices are in £ sterling. Louise Beale Photography reserves the right to change its prices or withdraw an item from sale without notice at any time. Prices charged for services will be those prevailing when an order / booking is accepted. Prices charged for print products services will be those prevailing when a product order is placed.
4. Payment -
5. Right to Decline – Louise Beale Photography reserves the right to decline to trade with any company or person.
6. Print & Products, Orders & Delivery -
7. Loss -
8. Intellectual property rights – “Louise Beale Photography” and the symbol are protected by copyright (along with other content and images of this web site) and are also trade marks of Louise Beale. All rights for reproduction of photographs remain entirely with the photographer. The images will always be legally owned by the photographer. The customer may purchase and own prints from the photographer but these may not be scanned, photographed or copied in any way. CD images supplied may be used for personal / business usage but may not be given, sold or used for profit in any way without seeking copyright permission from the Photographer. The photographer may use any images he has taken for his own promotional use. The photographer may place any images on his internet web site for the purpose of making them available for viewing by family, friends, those who attended the event and enabling them to place orders. The photographer may place any images on his internet web site for promotional use but, where the images are of children, will only do so with the permission of the parents.
9. Force majeure – Louise Beale Photography shall not be liable to the Customer in any manner or be deemed to be in breach of these Conditions because of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of Louise Beale Photography's obligations under these Conditions if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Louise Beale Photography's reasonable control (which shall include, but not be limited to government actions, war, fire, explosion, flood, import or export regulations or embargoes, labour disputes or inability to obtain or a delay in obtaining supplies of Goods or labour). Louise Beale Photography may, at its option, delay the performance of, or cancel the whole or any part of a Contract.
10. Legal construction -
11. Booking Information -
12. Cancellation – We reserve the right, where necessary, to cancel your booking at any time prior to 4 weeks before your start date. In this last case we will offer you a full refund. Louise Beale Photography will only cancel the booking within 4 weeks of the start date for reasons beyond our control. If we cancel your booking our only liability to you will be to refund promptly all monies paid by you to us in respect of the booking.
13. Consequential loss – Louise Beale Photography shall not under any circumstances be held liable for loss, injury or damages to the purchaser or any third party or their property in respect of any claims arising from work carried out by Louise Beale Photography.
14. Privacy – We are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection act 1998). We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of the function of Louise Beale Photographys business. In addition, we may disclose information about you: to the extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk). Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your information to third parties. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Louise Beale Photography shall not, under any circumstances, be held liable for any claim resulting in the release of any information to a third party, relating to work carried out by Louise Beale Photography.
15. Use of Website -
16. Links to Other Websites -
17. Indemnity -
18. General -
End of Louise Beale Photography Terms and Conditions
Copyright © Louise Beale Photography 2011. All rights reserved.
|Babies & Bumps|
|Commercial & Events|
|Terms & Conditions|